primax: Thread: problem at compiling the new 9600-driver

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problem at compiling the new 9600-driver
From: ####@####.#### (Christian Brunner)
Date: 24 Mar 2000 17:13:12 -0000

When I try to compile the new driver for the Primax Colorado 9600 under
Suse-Linux 6.2, Kernel 2.3.48 I get the following error message. Does
anybody know what could be the reason for that?

bash-2.03# make
gcc -O -c -g -I/usr/include/ pxscan.c
pxscan.c:86: `gamma' redeclared as different kind of symbol
/usr/include/mathcalls.h:184: previous declaration of `gamma'
make: *** [pxscan.o] Error 1

thanks
christian

> When I try to compile the new driver for the Primax Colorado 9600 under
> Suse-Linux 6.2, Kernel 2.3.48 I get the following error message. Does
> anybody know what could be the reason for that?
>
> bash-2.03# make
> gcc -O -c -g -I/usr/include/ pxscan.c
> pxscan.c:86: `gamma' redeclared as different kind of symbol
> /usr/include/mathcalls.h:184: previous declaration of `gamma'
> make: *** [pxscan.o] Error 1
>
> thanks
> christian

try to comment the  line 86 : double gamma;
it work fine for me with the command line or with the GUI
But if I try to make a preview with teh GUI I have the following message
Error: can't read "pwidth": no such variable

Shad