primax: Thread: Colorado 600P/1200P: anybody has it working?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Colorado 600P/1200P: anybody has it working?
From: Milan Zimmermann ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2000 15:59:03 -0000

Hello,

I have a Primax Colorado 600P (parallel port) which I cannot get working
with the 0.93 beta version.

The message I get is

:-(
Scanner did not switch to EPP mode.....not compatible?

I searched the archives and found 2 posts, one claiming it does not
work, one claimimg it does, but with no specific info. Could someone
help and shed any light on my chances? (I am willing to do some
debugging if it helped)

Thanks, Milan