primax: Thread: TCE Parallel Scanner.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: TCE Parallel Scanner.
From: ricardo marcelo da silva ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 2000 22:55:32 -0000

Hi Developers,
	I've a parallel scanner, distributed on my country (Brazil) by TCE
company. Trough the FCC ID (ID: EMJFB308C) I found that my scanner is
manufactured by Primax Eletronics, how can I getmy "equivalent"
scanner, my scanner is a Primax Colorado D9600?
	Do you have any list of FCC ID of Primax Scanners and the yours
names?
	Regards,
		RicardoMarcelo

Ricardo Marcelo da Silva