primax: Thread: SANE Backend

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: SANE Backend
From: Christian Biesinger ####@####.####
Date: 29 Aug 2000 20:40:03 -0000

Hello!

Is anyone working on a Sane Backend for primax parallelport scanners?

If not, I'd like to take your program and turn it into a SANE Backend.
However, I don't have any experience with writing Sane Backends, so it
may take some time...

Or has anybody a good reason against a Sane Backend?

PS: Please excuse my bad english.

--
WAR IS PEACE - FREEDOM IS SLAVERY - IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
2 x 2 = 5