primax: Thread: Colorado 9600 USB

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Colorado 9600 USB
From: Christian Ordig ####@####.####
Date: 8 Feb 2000 15:48:24 -0000

On 07-Feb-00 Beldaz Jalfrezi wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 06:33:21PM +0100, Christian Ordig wrote:
>> > What help is Primax giving? I guess they aren't providing the source
>> > code for their drivers - although I don't see why not.
>> Well... we signed an NDA... got some bad docs and some scanners and were
>> left alone from then on again...
>
> How about this Jochem Vaartjes guy from Primax who posted last month?
> Is he for real? - in which case could he not just provide the source
>>from the windows drivers?

Well... as far as I know he didn't answer the "welcome meil" Marco sent to him...
so I am nearly forced to think it was just a joke...

Hopefully I am wrong and Marco only forgot to forward the answer or something trivial like that...

---
Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig ####@####.####
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.