primax: Thread: primaxd with gamma problem?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: primaxd with gamma problem?
From: "Louco.comvocê nainternet." ####@####.####
Date: 28 Mar 2002 01:42:57 -0000
It's enclosed with this mail two jpegs. One (test-win.jpg) produced with de
original program, in windows; the other(test-lin.jpg) with the primaxd0.5 and
xsane.

The 2 images were scanned with the defaults values of color, contrasts, gamma
etc. We can see, in the test-lin.jpg, problems in gamma and in the "color
detection".

Its a problem of primaxd, isn't it? it occurs with you too?

I tried using the gamma correction, color etc, but I couldn't scan this image
with primad equal to the win-image.

Note1: My scanner is an colorado 300.
Note2: Its happen with couple of images.

   -o)(o-   Sem noção joselito, sem noção!
 -./\\//\.- Slackware 8 vs. Cubo Linux Beta 123
  _\_VV_/_  Por que usar as janelas se você pode usar a Porta?