primax: Thread: looking for a howto...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: looking for a howto...
From: RaúlBenavente ####@####.####
Date: 19 Apr 2002 22:54:43 -0000

Hi!
I'm trying to make work my scaner on linux, like all us I think, I've lost a lot of time trying the driver, but it was imposible, I have a D600 36bit, so I'd like to try other ways to make it work...

I've writed primax asking for docs with help for configure the scanner using wine, vmware, or other ways, but I haven't a nice response, confidential data they said, lol.

Perhaps you can help. Where can i find some documents that help me to make work my scanner, I dont mind what I have to install, any suggestion is wellcomed.

I heard something about use scanners on wine, sharing ports, Where can i find some help to do it with mine?

Thank you very much, good people, you are the people that are changing the world.
--
     ________________________________

( Aunque las sillas hayan cambiado, los )
( asnos siguen siendo los mismos.       )
        o   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||