primax: Thread: help me, please!

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: help me, please!
From: xin wang ####@####.####
Date: 4 Sep 2002 12:59:56 -0000

hello, mr. or mrs.
i am the client of primax scanner, the colorado direct
9600, i have a small problem with my scanner, i have
lost my driver program, could you tell me where i can
download the driver program of it ,thank you

yours,

                                        darren

http://finance.yahoo.com

--
Torsten Dix                     abian GmbH
####@####.####                    Deisterstraße 81