primax: Thread: Configure problems with latest CVS

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Configure problems with latest CVS
From: Mike Rothon ####@####.####
Date: 15 Mar 2003 01:15:35 -0000

Since updating to SuSE 8.1 I have been unable to compile the latest version of
primax_scan in cvs.

Running ./Makefile.cvs gives the following errors:

autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in

Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found

SuSE 8.1 installs version 2.53-129 of autoconf and version 1.6.3-27 of
automake.

Has anybody had any experience with these versions?

Thanks,

Mike.