primax: Thread: Status ?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Status ?
From: James Hatridge ####@####.####
Date: 24 Feb 2003 17:22:20 -0000

Hi all...

Does anyone know what the status is for primaxgui and yaprimaxgui? Is anyone
still working on them? If so, where can we pick them up. I have copies of
both that worked on SuSE 7.2, but will not work on 8.1. I guess that the 2.4
keneral changes broke them.

Just to let you guys know I've got Xsane working real good now.

Thanks

JIM
--
Jim Hatridge