gnupic: MPLAB X IDE beta under Linux and Mac OS X

Subject: Re: MPLAB X IDE beta under Linux and Mac OS X
From: Vaclav ####@####.####
Date: 15 Oct 2010 05:51:00 -0000

Hi Xiaofan,

I did not know that such MPLAB-X exists :-) Looks interesting, but if I see correctly, there is no support of PicKit2, is it ?

I have one at home and debugging support would let me stay with PICs. Currently I started with Cortex-M3 chips and Linux flow is quite without problems.

But I will try, I am sure that many people will request Pickit2 support.

Vasek