gnupic: Traffic lights as extreme feedback device controlled by a PIC via USB

Subject: Re: Traffic lights as extreme feedback device controlled by a PIC via USB
From: Joe Pfeiffer ####@####.####
Date: 10 Aug 2012 16:54:43 -0000

I hope to be able to start adapting it to my project within the next
couple of days -- one of the most interesting things that will come
out of that will be a good notion of how well it moves across
projects.

From my perspective, the license isn't important -- I'll be releasing
my code under the GPL anyway.  But I can certainly see an argument for
making libraries available under LGPL.