gnupic: Proposed Trial: Online PIC Discussions

Subject: Proposed Trial: Online PIC Discussions
From: James Cameron ####@####.####
Date: 8 Feb 2000 00:14:57 -0000

If you know how to use Internet Relay Chat, stop by.

Channel #pic on server network irc.openprojects.net is now open.

For discussion of anything that might normally be discussed on the
PIClist and gnupic list but at a faster rate.  I plan to be there
for US evening hours, which is Australian business hours.

If you don't know how to use IRC and would like to know how, go and
visit http://www.irchelp.org/

For reasons of efficiency, you do need to have a program installed in
order to use IRC.  The web page above provides some information that
may assist.  There is a client you can use within a web browser, check
out http://linux.com/chat/

Since I know how to use IRC, and use it as part of my job, I felt that
it may be beneficial to members of the PIClist to give it a try.

--
James Cameron   ####@####.####   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/