nanogui: problem with japanese fonts

Subject: Re: [nanogui] problem with japanese fonts
From: "ravi kumar" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2007 12:14:45 +0100

Hi,
        Thanks for ur reply.......

           I have microwindows soruce with uClinux distribution.In which i
have a blackfin cross compiler option.So in config file i enabled
1) HAVE_EUCJP_SUPPORT    = y                    (Japanese font support)
2) ARCH                                  = blackfin
(Cross-compiling for blackfin)
3) LINK_APP_INTO_SERVER   = Y                    (I am not using any n/w
things so i am not compiling nan-X and nanowm applications individually)

In fontdemo file i am giving the option
1) in fontdemo application i included "ipam.ttf" in  GrCreateFont()
                                                                   (For
displaying Japanese characters)

When I am running ./fontdemo application i am getting the following error
messages

createfont: no font found, returning NULL
createfont: no font found, returning NULL
createfont: no font found, returning NULL

My doubt is for displaying Japanese character on framebuffer which font
support we can use,
whether .pcf or .ttf or .fnt and can we enable one more language support in
config file.....

Pls help me to solve this pblm....

Thaks & Regards,
Ravi Kumar.T