nanogui: Problem with focus on different windows

Subject: Problem with focus on different windows
From: Michael Schmid ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jul 2009 08:06:47 -0000

Hi!

First let me say: I don't realy understand how things work in nano-x
window, so my question may sound a bit strange or confusing, please try
to find out what I mean, respectively, what my problem is ;-)

Following situation: I have a FLTK-GUI which covers the whole screen.
Then I start the nxkbd for keyboard-input, because it is a touch-screen.
Then i finish the input with the "enter" key and the nxkbd-process gets
killed and dissapears from the screen. Now, if my input doesn't pass the
format-check an error message pops up which is drawn in a new window.
Then I press "OK" and the popup-window dissapears. If I start the nxkbd
again to re-edit the input field (of the main-window), the nxkbd
appears, but if I press a key, the input field doesn't get the input....

I seems like the main window lost the focus or something like that... Is
that an issue which I have to solve in nano-x window or does this seem
to be a FLTK thing for you? On which point do you think do I have to fix?

Linux 2.6.24
nano-X 0.91
FLTK: 1.1.9
--