nanogui: Images resolution

Subject: Re: Images resolution
From: Chris Johns ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jan 2000 04:55:05 -0000

Rosimildo daSilva wrote:

> Not at this point. Unless we as community feel that there is
> need for such a call.
>
> At this point I am trying to edudate myself about the possibilities
> that we have out there.

My, very limited, understanding is VM is needed. VM support has been
talked about, how-ever my feeling is other issues are needed in RTEMS
first. Others how-ever might not agree.

> Absolutely. Please advise how you'd think it should be,
> and I'll try to adjust for *our* needs.

I will take this off-line so we can resolve it. It was your post on the
RTEMS lists that got me interested, so thanks.

> I know you contribute a lot for the RTEMS community,
> So, are you using MicroWindows with RTEMS, or you did not
> have a chance to try it out. ?

I have an embedded Linux project underway at the moment. This is using
the FB driver code in Linux. I have code in the pipeline for full
support of user registered fd's for select, as well as a basic C++ frame
work. They need more testing before releasing.

Our plans are for the system to be ported to RTEMS. The hardware is
still to be decided. The embedded nature of MicroWindows is a great
feature.

--
 Chris Johns, ####@####.####