nanogui: Thread: nanogui widget set

[<<] [<] Page 5 of 6 [>] [>>]
Subject: RE: nanogui widget set
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jun 1999 18:10:52 -0000

On Wednesday, June 16, 1999 11:59 AM, Alex Holden ####@####.#### wrote:
: On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Greg Haerr wrote:
: > 	What are the linux console fonts?  Aren't they rom fonts?
:
: No, take a look in /usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts and you should find about 118
: font files, some with multiple fonts in them, which the Linux kernel can
: load at runtime with some-utility-I-forget-the-name-of (I thought it was
: loadfonts, but this machine doesn't have anything called that on it).
: rpm -qf tells me the fonts came from the console-tools RPM.
:

I think the console fonts will be too large, as nano needs some single-line
fonts for dialog use.

	Do you want support for these font files as well?

Greg