nanogui: Thread: nanogui widget set

[<<] [<] Page 6 of 6 [>] [>>]
Subject: RE: nanogui widget set
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jun 1999 18:33:00 -0000

On Wednesday, June 16, 1999 12:24 PM, Ben Pfaff ####@####.#### wrote:
: Greg Haerr ####@####.#### writes:
:
: 	   If you load the free TTF font under windows, my font grabber
:    will digitize it in approximately 300 milliseconds.
:
: Why bother doing font grabs when ttf2bdf from freetype will do it
: without needing the screen for a middleman?  Works for me.
: --
	That sounds like the best answer I've heard so far.  Thanks.
	Is ttf2bdf part of the freetype distribution?

Greg