nanogui: Thread: W Window system?

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: W Window system?
From: Vasant Ramasubramanian ####@####.####
Date: 8 May 2000 04:47:27 -0000

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Murphy Chen wrote:

> > I think it would be worthwhile to look at the Yopy web-browser -- it seems
> > more advanced than Wetscape. I haven't had the chance to actually use the
> > Yopy development tools, anyone else?
>
> 	Which browser does Yopy use?

I believe it uses a browser that the Yopy people wrote. I encourage you to
look at the Yopy developer website @:
http://www.gmate.co.kr/expert/index.html

Thanks,
Vasant.

From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 8 May 2000 04:56:03 -0000

: I think it would be worthwhile to look at the Yopy web-browser -- it seems
: more advanced than Wetscape. I haven't had the chance to actually use the
: Yopy development tools, anyone else?

Is the Yopy web-browser source open?  Where is it?  Also,
the W system is black and white, with Yopy's changes still not
integrated for color...