nanogui: Thread: W Window system?

[<<] [<] Page 3 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: W Window system?
From: Peter van Sebille ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2000 07:52:02 -0000

Hi all,

I've just got the following reply from Tamminen Eero:
"They've asked it and we're discussing it."

I hope for the "Open source community" that the conclussion
will be that GMate's W version will remain GPL.
It will save us all time and resource. We all know how the
"Open source community" repsonded when the QT libraries used
in KDE where not quite GPL.
But then, I suspect that if GMat's W is not quite GPL, this
will be another boost to get Microwindows running on a YOPY.

Either way, the "Open source community" wins. :-)

cheers,
	Peter