teatotal: teatotal on Solaris 5.8

Subject: RE: teatotal on Solaris 5.8
From: "Steve M. Gehlbach" ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2002 22:23:10 -0000

The May 29 version compiles and checks on Solaris 5.8 using gcc version
2.95.3 with the following:

  ARCH = UNKNOWN_BIG  in config.inc
  LDFLAGS = -lsocket  in the Makefile.

There were two compile warnings; not sure if they are significant:

randint.c: In function `generate_key':
randint.c:80: warning: pointer targets in passing arg 2 of `MD5Update'
differ in signedness

tead.c: In function `init_tead':
tead.c:65: warning: subscript has type `char'

Thanks,

Steve G.