nanogui: Problem regarding image displaying

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Problem regarding image displaying
From: "pratish ganguly" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 2006 06:46:27 +0100

Dear all,

I tried using the CVS version but am still getting a few problems with
image displaying.

I am just using " microwindows-0.91 ". Is it mandatory to use the
"nxlib-0.44" as well ?
Because so far I have not used it in my applications. My appllications
were running smoothly without installing nxlib( by just installing
microwindows) . If it is mandatory then please suggest me what all
changes I have to make in order to make it work for the framebuffer
configuration.

The CVS version (downloaded direcly from the website) does display
white pixels as white but the transparent features of the bmp files (
which was present previuosly) is lost here.

Also, the jpg images are still displayed with white dots all over the
image, while the same image when converted to bmp format( using gimp
image editor) , is displayed perfectly , without any distortion.

Am I missing something here?

Kindly suggest me some poiters to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards.

Pratish Ganguly