nanogui: Problem regarding image displaying

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Problem regarding image displaying
From: "pratish ganguly" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 2006 10:59:31 +0100

Dear all,

I tried using the CVS version but am still getting a few problems with
image displaying. The CVS version (downloaded from the website) does
display white pixels as white but the transparent features of the bmp
files (which was present previuosly) is lost here. Also, the jpg
images are still displayed with white dots all over the image, while
the same image when converted to bmp format(using gimp image editor),
is displayed perfectly, without distortion.

Also can somebody suggest me any pointer to any widget set for the
particular nano-X configuration I am using ( for framebuffer without
using X11 ). I found Tinywidget on the net but the project is no
longer supported. I found a few more widget sets but all of them were
using X11 to start up. So , if I am switching to init level 3 , I am
not able to use the widget set for my application.

Am I missing something here?

Kindly suggest me some poiters to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards.

Pratish Ganguly