nanogui: Cross Compiling Mircrowindows for ARM

Subject: RE: [nanogui] Cross Compiling Mircrowindows for ARM
From: "Kelvin Xu" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jan 2007 10:07:47 +0000

HI,

Thanks for your pointers.

I have tried looking through the archives but it does not answer the
question of which directory does Nano-X install itself to and how to specify
the installation directory. I would like to redirect it to my RFS.

Secondly, what are the packages that are required to be installed before
installing Nano-X if i am running Nano-X on a ARM target board with a
framebuffer driver. The config mentioned a few but which are required?
1) libjpeg
2) libpng/libz
3) libtiff
4) libt1
5) Freetype

Currently, my RFS for my ARM target do not even have the fonts directory.

Regards,
Kelvin