nanogui: Widget library within the nanoX approach ...

Subject: RE: [nanogui] Widget library within the nanoX approach ...
From: Alberto La Rosa ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jan 2007 18:28:43 +0000

It sounds very good! :-)

Please, which architecture are you using? ARM or PPC or X86?

Do you think it could also work with MMU-less processor, in example
through uClinux on a Xilinx Microblaze or Freescale Coldfire architecture?

Referring to fonts... I am looking to support far east fonts as well? Any
experience? I know that these fonts usually are hungry in space... and I
was not able to make them work under nanoX (I am still too much
unfamilar with nanoX ...).

Many thanks.
Alberto