nanogui: Nano-X on Cirrus ARM/frame buffer ?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Nano-X on Cirrus ARM/frame buffer ?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 25 Apr 2007 00:42:44 +0100

Dear Greg,
thank you for quick response.

I enabled the MICROWINDOWS settings in config but mdemo or any of the m* files
didnt show up.

Then went back to the config successfully used for the X11 (Fedora development server),
enabled microwindows and saw the m* files.  Mdemo is very nice

my ARM config was based on the .ipaq template. Therefore since X11 config is working,
customized that instead and now have nano-x / nanowm / nxclock / world / tuxchess (impressive) / etc
running on the Cirrus!    mdemo did not work on cirrus though, complains of 'Cannot initalize mouse'
but mouse is fully operational

I'm going to start a new thread (to keep archive clear) about trying PIXIL and ViewML

Thanks again!