nanogui: Screen update methods

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Screen update methods
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 25 May 2007 16:36:16 +0100

Thanks though.

I've done a bit of digging and I realize I'm not using the Blit finction in the linear16 driver.
For every pixel I seem to be actually drawing individual pixel instead of copying a chunk of memory.
Way back, I rember Gregg saying GrCopy actually does the screen blit. Unless I miss something, that doesn't seem to
be the case here.
I understood that the idea of using an offscreen pixmap is such that I can blit the entire screen and not draw
individual pixels. Is this not true?

--Jr.