nanogui: Screen update methods

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Re: Screen update methods
From: Junior ####@####.####
Date: 29 May 2007 19:03:42 +0100

I have one more question regarding this.
When using GrNewPixmap, the void *pixels argument us not used for client/server, What about when it is Linked into the APP?
I don't see a memory location allocated to draw into, shouldn't there be? If this arg is NULL, it seem to appear that this
seem to draw directly, yes?

Also, does nanox have a way to specifically allocate noncache memory?

Thanks,
Jr.