nanogui: problem of "fnt_createfont: times.ttf,30 not found"

Subject: problem of "fnt_createfont: times.ttf,30 not found"
From: "Allen Yang" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jun 2007 15:00:03 +0100

Hi,

I am new to Nano-X. I am now trying to figure out how fonts work.

Currently I am testing with "fontdemo" which is freetype font
demonstration program for Nano-X.

I copied "fontdemo" excutable and "times.ttf" into /tmp directory. Then
I excute "./fontdemo". I got many error messages like the following. But
I did see the window with built-in fonts which means that nano-X is
working, however it cannot find "times.ttf".

fnt_createfont: times.ttf,30 not found

How to fix this problem? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Allen

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written authorization of Nucomm, Inc.