nanogui: Make the mouse and keyboard optional but able to reconnect without restarting

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Make the mouse and keyboard optional but able to reconnect without restarting
From: "Martin Kajdas" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jun 2007 20:36:24 +0100

I did not really get into the mouse driver yet but it appears that the
file descriptor is initialized in the open() and if the mouse is not
found, the descriptor is not initialized and therefore the mouse is
never operational.
I did not notice any polling functions that would solve my problem.
I will investigate both alternatives and report the outcome.

(FYI Ricardo)
I know that the mouse is detected by Linux every time it is plugged in
as a message stating this fact is printed in the console.
Linux can use the mouse but nano-X needs to be restarted to initialize
its descriptor to make the use of it.

Thank you,
Martin