nanogui: design help

Subject: RE: [nanogui] design help
From: "Martin Kajdas" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Aug 2007 16:32:35 +0100

You are right that nano-X has commercial potential because it probably
is the main reason for its existence.
I, like many others, am using it in a commercial product but the
development of such a product is a long process and full or road blocks
(bugs). It has been a 4 year trip for me.
This is the main reason for this forum, to share information, to improve
it and to fix bugs.
I hope you have a big budget and multiple openings because you are
asking for a lot of work to be done.
Also, be more specific, because nano-X works on multiple Oss and
multiple platforms (any processor supported by Linux) and different GUI
interfaces.
If you email me the details, I will reply.
Martin