nanogui: design help

Subject: design help
From: anouch ultragrid ####@####.####
Date: 23 Aug 2007 11:25:46 +0100

Hi,
I have recently found your interesting project and this is my first post to this ml;

Actually, i'm designing a system (with the help of a collegue) which would use the nano-x windowing system on a portable device.

We'd like to know if we can find hardware and software designers in this forum able to specify the hardware and build  a prototype machine as well as to implement an X window system similar to nano-x (or just implement nano-x) on that hardware.

The full functioning prototype will be ready for industrialization and full scale production.

The hard and soft designers must have extensive experience on embedded machine development, have a deep knowledge of kernel and application programming on MS-Windows systems (XP, Vista, etc.) and Linux systems and have a good expertise on digital audio and video.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this query but we think the nano-x project may have great potential for commercial developments.

If no one here is looking for this kind of opportunity, i'd be grateful if you could point me to the right persons you know or to other places on the web where i could get a positive answer.

thank you very much
anouch_ug