nanogui: Fltk window transparency

Subject: Fltk window transparency
From: Rafael Schwarz ####@####.####
Date: 18 Feb 2009 11:45:51 -0000

Hi all,

I'm using Nano-X  with nxlib and Fltk. What I'm trying to do is make a fltk
window with a transparent background.
In Fltk code I didn't find a easy way to do that.
I tried several different ways: set the window box to a transparent one,
change the background color to NO_COLOR, use the shapedWindow ( I want to
show the widgets inside the window, and with shaped window, I would need to
make a mask of them).
Other way I tried was to change the nano-X properties of the window, but I
got no success again.
I debugged the application to understand better how the window is passed
from fltk to nano-X, I found that the function that the client calls is
XFlush of nxlib, but I didn't find the location where the window is kept.

Does anyone have any idea how I could do that? What is a good way to work on
this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Rafael C. Schwarz