nanogui: problem in reading data from a touchpanel driver buffer

Subject: problem in reading data from a touchpanel driver buffer
From: guylecordier ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2009 17:48:31 -0000

Hello all,

Sometimes the data present in the buffer of my touchpanel driver are not analyzed.
When I press and release the screen, my touchpanel driver generates somes Pen Down messages and 1 Pen Up message.
When 2 Pen Down messages are identical the GdReadMouse() return 0 which is passed to the GsCheckMouseEvent() and then to the GsSelect() which will end the while loop and will stop the reading of the remaining data in the driver buffer.

To have a correct working I have to change the return value from 0 to 1 in GdReadMouse()
      /* anything change? */
      if (!changed)
-           return 0;
+           return 1;

In this case GdReadMouse() return 0 only when no more data are in the buffer.
Is there a better solution?

Regards,
Guy