nanogui: Problem with Microwindows Timers

Subject: Problem with Microwindows Timers
From: Steven Vahl ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2009 23:24:01 -0000

I'm using a Microwindows-0.90 on a soft Microblaze processor (on a Xilinx FPGA), running uCLinux (kernel version 2.6.20-uc0), and the Microwindows timer events don't seem to be firing, or they aren't getting caught.  I can't get them working in my own code, but what makes me think the problem isn't in my code is when I run the "nxeyes" demo program, the eyes never blink.  (The blink code runs off of a Microwindows timer.)

I can run the 0.90 "nxeyes" program on my laptop Redhat Linux system and the eyes blink there, so I believe I'm running the program correctly.

My embedded uCLinux system has neither a mouse nor a full keyboard, but I don't know if that's relevant to the problem or not.

Does anyone know of any reason the Microwindows timer functionality wouldn't work on my Microblaze/uCLinux system?

Is there other information I could provide that would help diagnose the problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steven Vahl

NOTICE: This message (with any attachments) is confidential and may constitute privileged communication, and is intended only for the recipient(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us immediately by telephone, facsimile, or email, and delete this e-mail from your computer system without retaining a copy.