nanogui: can microwindows been used in nokia machine develop?

Subject: Re: Re: [nanogui] can microwindows been used in nokia machine develop?
From: "phil song" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Feb 2010 05:12:49 -0000

Hi,Greg Haerr,

	Thanks for your answer my quesiton so detail,but I still have a question about that.You mean I must write mouse,keyboard,touchscreen and screen driver for symbian system if I want to use microwindows in symbian environment? However, I think I don't have ability to write driver,so I think I have to learn  symbian carbian.C++ develop,what are your suggestion?