nanogui: Runnning microwondows/Nanox‏

Subject: Runnning microwondows/Nanox‏
From: OLAIDE IKPEFURAN ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 2011 03:18:05 -0000

Hello,

I working on running microwindows on a wireless router (E.g Linksys WRT54GL). Please I would like your advice on how to run microwindows.  I thought to either;
1.       Install
 it in the firmware image. Then when I update the image on the device ,
microwindows will be in it and I can run it from the command line.
How
 can I modify the make files and the start-up scripts of the router to achieve this and
also run
microwindows automatically at boot time?
2.       The
 other option is to stay with the original WRT54GL image. Copy the
microwindows executables and libraries to the running image and then run
 them from the command line. The copy can be achieved with SCP or
similar. The disadvantage of this approach is that I will have to recopy
 the files across each time the router boots, but would be flexible for
initial testing.
For both techniques I need to know exactly where and how best to install the microwindows system. I probably don’t need to install all the demos but one or two might be handy for testing.

I will really appreciate advice. Thank you

Regards,
Ola