nanogui: Update to VNC viewer

Subject: Re: Update to VNC viewer
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jun 2000 04:26:00 -0000

: >On my system, I still have a problem that I've seen from the beginning
: >when using the palette mode (that's why I had compiled the truecolor
: >332 support, which fixes this).  When moving large windows
: >around, the VNC client doesn't always display the screen correctly,
: >and I have to move the mouse around to repaint the screen properly.
: >Do you ever see this?  Also, when running in palette mode, the
: >area under the mouse flickers alot, which doesn't happen in
: >other modes.
:
: I haven't done a lot of testing yet but the only problem I noticed
: with the current version is that bits of the mouse pointer would
: sometimes get left on the screen after moving a window.

Yes, I get that problem too, but only when I run in palette mode.
If I run the client in truecolor 332 mode, it's perfect.  I don't think
the palette mode is working yet.  Remember we don't have to
run the client in the same mode that Microwindows is running
on the hardware...