nanogui: microwindows-0.89pre2 compilation issues..

Subject: microwindows-0.89pre2 compilation issues..
From: Alexandre Berman ####@####.####
Date: 9 Oct 2000 04:11:11 -0000

Hello there !
Well, I've got some luck finding the battery for my Casio E-100.
Believe it or not - Casio in the USA told me to go kick it, they don't
have the battery ! So, I had a fortune to have someone in Japan buy
it for me in Tokyo and it is coming here next week..
Now, I have got all cross compiling stuff, compiled kernel, got
microwindows....
And it does not really do it for me. That is cp config.x11 config, as
someone suggested earlier, and then make clean; make works fine.
But it does it for LINUX-NATIVE, and I need LINUX-MIPS.
And I have tried changing all possible options in the config file -
no success. Can someone suggest something, or perhaps send config file
that works ?
Another issue, after compiling a binaries for LINUX-NATIVE, I just wanted
to run it on Intel box and see how it looks like, and I got this error:
./nano-X &
Cannot bind to named socket (or something similar to this)..
I am not running X at the time, so what else can be wrong there ?
I might be asking retorical questions - forgive me - I just didn't have
experience with this stuff, I always used Linux straight out of the box,
with standard X, never really twicked anything..
Thank you for any help !
Alex

Alexandre Berman (408)517-5463 | Press any key to continue
Java Soft                      | or any other key to quit..
Sun Microsystems, Inc.