nanogui: Keyboard Events

Subject: Re: Keyboard Events
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 28 Dec 2000 16:44:12 -0000

ok, your problem is an common one, but it has been replaced by the brand
new keyboard scheme that we are patiently waiting for Greg to release
(or has he already released it??).  Basically, the old keyboard drivers
were sending escape sequences, and the old default behavior of nano-X
was to quit when it got an escape, unless you started it with the -e
option.  This has now been completely changed - Now the keyboard sends
scancodes instead of escape sequences, and the Nano-X quit key has been
changed to a lesser used key (pause/break).  So for the moment, use -e
when you start up (ie, ./nano-X -p -e), and wait for the new keyboard
drivers to be released.

Jordan