nanogui: Re: [Handhelds] Microwindows touch screen driver

Subject: Re: [Handhelds] Microwindows touch screen driver
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 29 Dec 2000 14:48:43 -0000

Yang -

Does your kernel have touch screen driver support enabled?  Most often
this is the biggest problem.  Check for
the file /dev/ts.  If it doesn't exist, thats your problem.  Its also
possible that you are using the wrong driver.  Go to the drivers
directory
in microwindows and ensure that the file mou_ads.o exists.  If not, then
you probably compiled the wrong driver.

Happy new year,
Jordan