nanogui: X11 on Helio?

Subject: Re: X11 on Helio?
From: Joe deBlaquiere ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jan 2001 01:46:39 -0000

FYI : I think most if not all of the Agenga apps are ftlk-based. They
look very good. The thing is that TinyX is basically still 1MB or so
bigger than nanoX, and developers for these systems should always
consider themselves to be extremely resource constrained. Even if I do
have 16MB of flash on my (very sexy) Agenda, I'd rather have another
megabyte of data or three more cutsie games than the 'real' X cursor at
startup. And it's the same story in RAM as Flash.

Of course that's just my opinion...