nanogui: Question about nxscribble and Chinese demo

Subject: Question about nxscribble and Chinese demo
From: #YANG XIAOYONG# ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jan 2001 16:24:00 -0000

Hi Greg,
I have quite a number of questions on input method and Chinese display for
microwindows.
Can the nxscribble program in microwindows handle handwriting recognition?
What input method are you using to run Microwindows application on the
embedded device? Where can I get it? Is there any pre-compiled binary for
Arm?

I am trying the Chinese font support feature. But I could not find any demo
program in microwindow package. I ran the "mdemo" on the Assabet board
(SA1110 evaluation board) . It searched for Chinese font and created some
Chinese fonts. But I did not see the display of Chinese. Even I include he
Chinese font support in my kernel.

Buy the way does microwindows support MS Song and MS Hei or other Unicode
font? If not can I use font server to port it in?

Sorry for shooting out so many question at  one time. Please give me
guidance.
Regards,
Xiaoyong