nanogui: Re: tcl/tk for nano-X

Subject: Re: tcl/tk for nano-X
From: "Amit Kulkarni" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Feb 2001 04:35:38 -0000

hi,

how do i check if my widget library is suitable for embedded use. Do  i have
a guideline size for the library or some sort of benchmark?
I have currently compiled the sources on an intel desktop pc and have used
gcc to compile the sources.I have no idea about what the size will be using
a cross compiler.
What do i keep in mind before increasing on the size or cutting down
features?

Amit Kulkarni
Visit me at http://www.amitkulkarni.com