nanogui: Incorrect update

Subject: Re: Incorrect update
From: "kevin" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Feb 2001 16:45:36 -0000

I have tried to install Century Software's linux for PDA on my iPAQ. The nxterm on that system is OK and updated correctly. Is it compiled from a different source or a bug-fixed one? By the way, I am doubt if Century Software's Microwindows is the same one as that found on microwindows.org because when I replace your nano-X with the one compiled from the source code of microwindows.org, the applications on previous nano-X doesn't work.

Best Regards,
Kevin

ÓÐ"Àñ"×ß±éÌìÏ            http://ad2.263.net/cgi-bin/advert/push/redirect.cgi?aid=2452