nanogui: More patches (oh no,not again)

Subject: More patches (oh no,not again)
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2001 23:39:22 -0000

Here is yet another patch that I have assembled from my archives.  This is a
really wierd one that I wrote back when we were trying to get a joystick
working for the Ipaq.  I thought it would be neat to have a joystick driver
interface (similar to the mouse and keyboard interfaces).  Since then we have
had no projects that have considered using the joystick, so I kind of forgot
about it for a while.

This is really just a fun add on that somebody might like. I doubt that
anything like this would be put into the main distribution unless I hear back
from a lot of people that think it is worth while.

Enjoy!
Jordan

PS:  All the patches and apps that I have sent out recently can be also found
on:

http://cosmic.censoft.com/nanox.html

[Content type text/x-makefile not shown. Download]