nanogui: Shared Library

Subject: RE: [nanogui] Shared Library
From: "Sadeesh Kumar" ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2001 13:01:18 -0000

Hi,
	I think u wrongly understood my question.
For me, the problem is only in using of microwindows shared library.

	ok, i will explain my problem in detail.

	Rightnow i am using microwindows 0.89 pre7. I have to build the
microwindows as a shared library.
	When i tested this shared library build in embedded linux on x86(pc)
platform, it is working fine. I didn't find any problem.

	But my target platform is PPC405gp. So i crosscompiled(using ppc_4xx-gcc)
and built the microwindows shared library for ppc. When i tested this, i am
facing the problem in mouse handling. but when i tested the static library,
everything works fine.

	I remember, Greg, one of his email recommended that, not to use shared
library. But i came into the situation that, i have to use shared library.
 Even now, i don't know why it is giving problem in only ppc not in x86. )

	So for that, if anyone of you share your experiences in microwindows shared
library, it will be very helpful to fix the shared library problem.

With regards,
sadeesh.