nanogui: Microwindows CVS now available

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Microwindows CVS now available
From: Jim Shiu ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jun 2001 12:31:20 -0000

Dear Greg,

I checked out source from the CVS and did not find anything related to
chinese font/IME. Seems that stuff in
microwindows-fonts-chinese-0.89pre2.tar.gz
has not been put into the CVS. I would like to know how source for
chinese font/IME will be included in CVS or they will not be included at
all.

We have rewritten a chinese IME for 0.89pre7 since the one in
microwindows-fonts-chinese-0.89pre2.tar.gz works for 0.89pre6 but
not 0.89pre7. The patch to 0.89pre7 has been released a while and can be
downloaded from ftp://ftp.setabox.com/pub/chinese/ime/ime-beta-1.patch.
A README file can be found in this sub-directory.

Up to now I got only one feedback and no bug has been reported. Maybe
there is just no much need for a chinese IME as we expected.

Best Regards,

Jim Shiu
Setabox Technology