nanogui: Problem in repaint

Subject: Problem in repaint
From: "Sridharan Subramanian" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jun 2001 18:24:30 -0000

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange problem in Microwindows.

When I execute the nanox server and apps on a standalone machine, it
works fine. There is no repaint problem and the movement is fine.

I am trying to setup a linux server here, so that users can execute
nanox remotely by setting their displays to the current machine. Nanox
and the nx apps execute fine. However, there seems to be some repaint
issues.

In case of remote execution, the window does not get repainted properly.
For example, I bring another window on top of the nano-X window, and it
has the color of that window. When I move the mouse over it, it erases
it and repaints it with the original nano-X color. This also happens
when I resize the Nano-X window. So ultimately, we get all sorts of
pixelations on the screen.

Is there any way to solve this in Nano-X? Is there a way to set the
display settings for proper remote execution?

Thanks,
Sri.