nanogui: Re: Help to build Nanox Mozilla

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Help to build Nanox Mozilla
From: Victor Shum ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 2001 06:58:18 -0000

Dear Peter,

I've downloaded the nxzilla.tar.gz from  http://nxzilla.tuxia.org and also the
Mozilla 0.8.1 source from www.mozilla.org.

I want to build a nanox version's mozilla and have
followed your build instruction (see below) as
posted on the nxzilla.tuxia.org page but fail:
1. untar the mozilla source to a directory
2. untar the nxzilla source in the mozilla directory
3. cd to the directory where the source is
4. run ./do_autoconf to create a new configure script
5. run ./configure --with-nanox --with-nanox-includes=
   --with-nanox-libraries= [more options see --help]
6. run make
7. if all goes well, you should be able to start
   the nano-X server and then run ./mozilla

I did:
Step 1: untar the mozilla source to /usr/src/mozilla
Step 2: untar the nxzilla.tar.gz inside /usr/src/mozilla
Step 3: cd /usr/src/mozilla
Step 4: Cannot find the file 'do_autoconf'
        (no such file/program inside the current directory
         and the subdirectories, and even the tar files!)

May I know where and what is "./do_autoconf"?
How to do that?

Besides, step 5 looks a bit confusing. Do we need to
specify something after the "--with-nano-x-includes="
and also the "--with-nanox-libraries="?
i.e. something like
 "--with-nanox-includes=/usr/src/mozilla/...../include"

Pls. advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Victor